Feith Mhor Boutique Hotel
Feith Mhor boutique hotel is an exceptional all-year holiday destination for people seeking relaxation in a quiet and peaceful place, yet with opportunities for active time spending. The building has been upgraded with an open to the public restaurant, providing catering service for hotel guests.
The property offers different accommodation options: suites with double bedroom or cottage apartments with kitchen. Additionally, hotel guests can also use shared outdoor barbecue area, sauna room, relaxing/tv room and ski/bicycle storage.
No. of bedrooms: 5
No. of toilets: 7
No. of public rooms: 6.
Total internal area (main house + cottages): 490m².
Location: Carrbridge Village, Scottish Highlands
Feith Mhor Lodge was built in 1870, taking its' Gaelic name from the surroundings (great stillness).
The building is situated on a great land, on the getaway to the Cairngorms National Park. It has beautiful views onto Monadhliath hills and Dulnain River.
The property comprises of the main house with an extension on the West site, two cottages, sauna room, bike/ski storage and large staff/storage building.
1. All of the TVs in the boutique hotel are designed to imitate mirrors in order to enlarge the small spaces.
2. There are great monitors spread around the ground floor displaying professional photographs of the neighbourhood during different seasons. Additionally, the monitor located in the lobby area has an option of displaying live videos of weather conditions from the top of the Cairngorm Mountain. These live streams are also possible to be accessed from any TV in the hotel.
3. Long extension walls are made out of movable windows that can fully open up to create outdoor-indoor nature experience.
4. Decoration pieces and wall materials used in the interiors relate to the building’s heritage, outdoor activities available in the area, nature and alpine style.
5. All bedrooms are equipped with mini bar, safe, coffee/tea maker, chest full of blankets, office desk and motorised curtains.